Monday, September 21, 2009

Random

1) Snobby girl who ignored me during volleyball is at it again. Unfortunately we got paired up for a volunteering event and before I could walk over and request a different partner, she had switched me before me. War is on babe!
2) I am going to India!!!! Tickets are booked, daydreaming and actual dreaming at night (Yes, I have India dreams every night now!!) has commenced.....am counting down the days!!
3) Renewed relationship with mother in law. Distant yet respectful and (gasp) affectionate one.
4) Blog is making me anti social, feel like posting updates on blog than sending emails to family.
5) Looking forward to meeting in person my gay best friend who came out to me over phone.
6)............will stop here and write a nice email to family.

1 comment:

  1. wow! Totally random and so interesting..
    The behavior of the B**** is disturbing to say the least. I don't know what I would have done. Yes you cannot make everyone like you, but what do u do to make them from snubbing u without any reason. I am sending some voodoo curses her way too. And the meeting with the friend will make an interesting post.

    ReplyDelete